Human Resources Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management firm, is seeking a Human Resources Assistant for our Century City office. This role is responsible for providing all administrative and clerical support for the Human Resources department. The position is expected to have a hybrid work arrangement – 3+ days per week in-office – but can also be fully based out of Century City.
- Data entry of employees’ information
- Assist to organize, maintain and update personnel files
- Recruiting support duties include scheduling interviews and preparing new hire packets
- Assist to process benefit enrollments, changes and terminations with benefit carriers
- Act in a confidential capacity handling external and internal inquiries from the public, employees and departments
- Assist with creation and execution of development trainings, wellness activities and other HR-oriented initiatives
- Assist with on-site onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Coordinate and/or assist with special projects, as needed
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and sharp attention to detail
- Able to act in a confidential capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask despite evolving priorities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a non-exempt, full-time position. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year. We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance. Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidate information, including education and work experience, is verified upon an offer of employment. Falsification of application information may be grounds for denying employment.
About Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman
Founded in 1967, Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman ("GRF") is a leading full-service business management firm for an exclusive assortment of entertainers, executives and select high net worth individuals. Our 30 partners and over 500 staff members deliver comprehensive financial services in the fields of music, motion pictures, television, sports, literature and other creative and performing arts. Our firm has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, San Rafael, Wilmington and London.
Powered by JazzHR
Gelfand Rennert & Feldman
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Gelfand Rennert & Feldman