Inside Sales Representative
Jacksonville, Florida, United States at https://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/10878/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Sales at http://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/sales-opportunities-at-geico-174
Insurance Sales Representative
Starting Pay: $15.96 / hour
We know you know GEICO | Boat US. You should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we're looking for a Sales Representative to start a GEICO | Boat US in Jacksonville, FL . As a Sales Representative, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
At GEICO | Boat US , it's not just a job, it's growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as a Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Our GEICO | Boat US Sales Representatives earn an hourly rate starting at $15.96/ hour with a potential of earning additional monthly sales incentives
- Attend industry-leading, paid sales training in either our Marine Insurance Division
- Advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
- Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits, and state insurance requirements
- Interact directly with a team of motivated GEICO | Boat US supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
- Working comfortably in a high volume call center
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer.