Copier/Printer Service Technician
- Expired: August 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
GEEKS ON SITE
Geeks on Site is a South Florida based company with a team dedicated to providing premium quality computer repair and IT support services to homes and businesses nationwide. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the computer repair/IT industry.
We are currently looking for talented Commercial Printer Technicians to service our residential and small business customers.
The On-Call Technician is responsible, accountable, and able to work in an unsupervised location, facing clients directly. You could be tasked with maintaining copiers/printers, troubleshooting errors, running diagnostic tests, repairing copier/printers, and providing technical support. You could also be responsible of the installation and configuration of copiers/printers in mainly commercial spaces.
Please note, this is a 1099 independent contractor position. You are also responsible for tools, having your own vehicle and valid driver's license, and vehicle maintenance. We will cover expenses for gas in excess of 20 miles (one-way), and other site-related expenses.You will be compensated for time on-site and parts purchased for customers. Commissions and over mileage expenses paid in addition.
• Configure, deploy, and maintain endpoint devices including but not limited to desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, copiers, and other business machines as required • Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
• Software upgrades and installation
• Helping end-users understand software
• Call clients' vendors for warranty and troubleshooting issues.
• Minimum 2 years experience providing technical support
• Experience with Commercial Printer brands such as Ricoh, HP, Epson, Brother, Dell • PC imaging and configuration
• TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
• Certified technicians are preferred, but not required
Technicians are compensated for time-on-site, time spent at client sites; 1-hour minimum/ job. Commissions and over mileage expenses paid in addition.
Geeks on Site
BusinessView all jobs at Geeks on Site
Get fresh SITE Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.