Restaurant General Manager - Phenomenal company culture!
- Posted: over a month ago
Fast Casual, Growing Concept! – Fresh & Fun Environment!!
We are seeking a General Manager who is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and would like to share their passion with the community. If this sounds like you, this is the perfect opportunity! Apply Today for our location in Deland, FL. In the late 1990’s, we opened our first restaurant in Northern Florida to give our customers a place to sit and relax while enjoying our fresh smoothies. Just 2 years later, we added a wide range of wholesome food options to our menu that perfectly complemented our drinks. We have reached our 20-year anniversary and have grown rapidly, with no plans to stop! Our employees are at the heart of our company. We develop relationships that are founded on trust, doing the right thing and respect for the multiple talents of our teams, franchisees and vendor partners. Our creative spirit is present in all that we do.
If you’re a General Manager who would like to work with a community-oriented and award-winning company, then APPLY IMMEDIATELY for our location in Deland, FL!
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: As the General Manager the right candidate will lead by example, living a healthy lifestyle, eager to promote and educate the benefits of our vision. To effectively accomplish this the General Manager must recruit, train, mentor, and maintain a team of equally passionate and eager people. An important part of this position is working with the local business owners, who support sustainable farming and 'buying local' fresh products, additionally participating and creating community events, volunteering in schools, hospitals and farms across the state. We are most interested in finding a like-minded individual and offer training to the right candidate.
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, and MORE!)
- No late nights!
- Excellent quality of life!!
- Lots of growth opportunities!
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant general management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should have open availability
Apply Now – General Manager located in Deland, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your complete resume to Jen@geckohospitality.com
Gecko North Florida
FoodView all jobs at Gecko North Florida