Restaurant General Manager - Exciting Culture + Comp Package!!
Gecko North Florida
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
If you are a General Manager with a “Run It like You Own It” mentality and a “Hands On” management style, this is the career opportunity for you. Apply Today for our location in Tallahassee, FL. Since the late 1990's, our successful casual-dining restaurant chain has been attracting customers from all walks of life by offering great and unmatched value. Currently we are operating nationwide. When one of our restaurants opens its doors, it is quickly identified in the local community as the ideal meeting place for people to come unwind and revel in our full-service bar, quality menu and excellent guest service. As a General Manager with this high-volume restaurant concept, promotions are based on performance rather than tenure. Our General Manager will have the ability to make decisions, impact change and are directly in charge of their stores. Our motto is we are “A Real Great Spot to Catch a Great Time”. Don’t miss out overlook this exciting career opportunity in Tallahassee, FL.
Job Title: General Manager
Job Description: As the General Manager you will need to demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills required to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal General Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a relatively chaotic work, can manage a multi-million dollar business and thrives on customer service. This General Manager will guide their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our leader must be able to manage the restaurants profit & loss.
- Highly Competitive Salary-Top 25% of the Industry
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Attainable Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a General Manager
Apply Now- General Manager located in Tallahassee, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Jen@geckohospitality.com
Gecko North Florida
Get fresh Restaurant General Manager - Exciting Culture + Comp Package!! jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.