Restaurant Assistant General Manager - Positioned for the Future
Gecko North Florida
- Posted: over a month ago
Assistant General Manager
Casual Theme – True Industry Leader
We are searching for a diligent restaurant manager with high standards, enthusiasm for hospitality and exemplary team building skills. If this sounds like your style as an Assistant General Manager, apply today in Jacksonville, FL. We are the largest casual dining chain in the world with 30+ years in the industry. Our company is proud of our award winning team who has earned the “Catalyst Award” for significant reduction of hourly management turnover, the “Top Performer in Management Retention” providing a stable career path that fosters growth, and “One of America’s Best Managed Companies” to name a few. If you would like to be the Assistant General Manager of an international leader of the industry, apply today for our location in Jacksonville, FL.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: We are searching for an Assistant General Manager who can take decisive action, with strong leadership to achieve excellent results. The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager and the management team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our management team.
- Up to $65,000
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Including Medical | Dental | Life | PTO | Vision | 401 (k) & MORE!!
- Large Parent Entity - LOTS of Room for Growth!
- The Assistant General Manager must understand the P & L and the budgeting process
- The Assistant General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The Assistant General Manager has a good working knowledge of specs and standards in both the BOH and FOH
- The Assistant General Manager must have 3+ years of high volume kitchen experience
Apply Now - Assistant General Manager in Jacksonville, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Jen@geckohospitality.com
Gecko North Florida
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?