Quick Service Restaurant
Our Quick Serve Concept is growing extremely fast! Our company is in the market for the very best Training Manager in the industry to assist us in helping our growing restaurants reach that excellence status and be the top industry leaders! If you are intrigued, don’t think twice! Apply today to become the Training Manager for our locations in the Harvard MA area. In 1950, we opened our first restaurant in Massachusetts. First licensed as one of many franchises in 1955. At the end of 2011, there were 10,083 stores worldwide, including 7,015 franchised restaurants in 36 United States and 3,068 international shops in 32 countries. If you are looking for a new organization to step up your career path as a seasoned Training Manager with an organization that promotes heavily within, we’d love to speak to you! Apply today for this dynamic opening in Harvard MA
Title of Position: Training Manager
Job Description: The Training Manager will establish and execute training materials to aid business endeavors including needs analysis, outlines, content, interactive instructor guides, assessments, and supporting material. The Training Manager will lead, manage, and ensure execution of complicated projects for learning and creating, developing and providing curriculum, tools and resources for a variety of programs geared towards our employees. Many other responsibilities for Training Manager include: Maintaining and managing all means necessary for achievement of goals, overseeing work of reporting staff and providing constructive feedback, developing and managing the Training Department schedule and budget and developing a training budget for each strategic plan. The Training Manager will also be responsible for the selection, development, testing, and maintenance of software and e-learning programs and will manage partnerships with external suppliers.
· Industry Leading Compensation
· Health Care Benefits
· Bonus Plans
· Paid Vacation
· The Training Manager must have a minimum of 8 years current hospitality industry specific experience in training and development at a QSR or Fast Casual style restaurant
· The Training Manager must have a sharp interest in technology and training program applications
· Certifications in Training or Training Management is preferred but not required.
· The Training Manager must be capable of visiting all units in their district once per week-travel is required
· The Training Manager must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
· The Training Manager must be a highly effective communicator with an outgoing and approachable personality
Apply Now- Training Manager located in Harvard MA
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org