Assistant General Manager – Pizza Restaurant
Our Portland based Company is searching for an ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated and inspiring Assistant General Manager to lead our staff in our Pizza Restaurant. If you have a fantastic eager attitude, intuition, and superb customer rapport, we'll furnish the rest. If this sounds like your style as an Assistant General Manager please contact us today for our location in Portland, ME
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant General Manager will be an intricate part of Driving sales and profitability.
The Assistant General Manager will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant General Manager function within the company. The Assistant General Manager must have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry; we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Additional Meal Discounts
- Paid Holidays, sick days and vacation days
- Health/Dental Insurance options
- 5-day work week with no late nights
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 1 year
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager in Portland, ME
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Linda Slegel