Restaurant General Manager
Title of Position:General Manager
JobDescription: The General Manager maintainsaccountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant;the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurantquality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation andmaintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity, and respect. TheGeneral Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in theday-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure those company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
· Aggressive compensation
· Quarterly Bonus Potential
· On-going performance evaluations
· Competitive medical, dental and visionbenefits - Employee premiums paid 100% by the company
· Paid holidays and vacation
· 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSRConcept Restaurant at GM level
· Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
· Ability to lead and develop a highperforming restaurant team.
· Demonstrated restaurant operationsexperience.
· Ability to interview, hire and train otheremployees.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively drivesales and profits.
· Ability to drive initiatives to increasebrand loyalty
· Proven success of building and cultivatingstrong positive working relationships.
ApplyNow-Restaurant General Manager in Booneville, MS.
If you would like to beconsidered for this position, email your resume today!