Training and Development Manager
Salary Range $75-85,000
We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Manager to join our team in Englewood, CO. We strive for extraordinary hospitality, day in and day out and our team is comprised of passionate individuals that are constantly enhancing their knowledge and looking for ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Our manager training is focused on daily operations, guest interaction, and servant leadership. We are an organization on the verge of major growth looking for leaders to be a part of our journey. We are looking for an individual with integrity, professionalism, humility, great leadership and teambuilding skills – importantly, someone with attention to detail.
Title of Position – Training and Development Manager
Job Description: The Training and Development Manager will identify and assess current and future training needs. Develop, implement and monitor training programs within the organization. Deploy a wide variety of training methods and develop, review and communicate training metrics. The Training and Development Manager will create testing and evaluation processes, manage the development of new and efficient training methods/ technologies and procedures and lead, coach and develop team members. They will oversee successful scheduling and execution of training classes and training class requests, provide classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops and conduct orientation sessions. They will also assist with the company’s performance review process, including assessing competencies and capabilities, identifying high potential leaders and future leaders, facilitating the learning and development that map to individual development growth plans. Provide performance feedback, develop multimedia visual aids and presentations. Conduct continuing education training and provide leadership development education.
- Closed on Major holidays
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for growth
- Store Discounts
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and work in an autonomous environment with limited direction or supervision
- Possess strong knowledge and understanding of the organization's products and service standards
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to deliver training material in classroom setting to new team members.
- Well-established behavioral skills, especially in coaching, listening, providing feedback and developing others
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
Apply Now – Training and Development Manager located in Lone Tree, CO
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!