We are seeking a Sous Chef Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
Scratch kitchen/eclectic menu
$55,000 - $60,000
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Did you know that many companies search and post ads on public sites. If you post your resume your current employer may see that you are looking for another job.
We protect your information and keep your search CONFIDENTIAL!
If you want to keep your search confidential we are your best resource. We connect with 100's of employers that are looking for top talent professionals.
Our system is simple.
1. Send us your resume confidentially.
2. We will call you within two days and get specifics on what you want in an employer. You select from all our job openings where you want to be submitted.
3. We will set-up the interviews.
4. You decide if you want to take the offer.
This is why FORBES selected Gecko Hospitality as the most professional hospitality recruiting firm in the United States.
Why Work Here?Gecko Hospitality, named to Forbes list of America’s Best Recruiting Firms, offers the largest selection of restaurant, catering, grocery store, corporate dining, senior living, healthcare food service, K-12 food service and higher education food service positions. Our hospitality-exclusive team covers all 50 states and Canada and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality experts. With Gecko's extensive list of hospitality recruiter services, we get you and your resume in front of the hospitality industry's leading decision makers! Better yet, Gecko has exceptional national, regional, and local relationships and is well respected in the hospitality industry for enhancing hospitality careers. Our national network consists of 80 regional offices driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. From fast food to fine dining and grocery stores to senior living, Gecko recruit’s chef and management positions for all facets of the hospitality industry. Gecko boasts generations of hospitality recruiting experience, consisting of over 1,900 collective years, that furthers the careers of those seeking professional management positions. Contact us today and we will get you in touch with one of our experts to discuss your opportunities.
America's Best Hospitality Recruiting Firm