Full Service, Scratch Kitchen Restaurant in Pasadena
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Benefits package
We have made our mark in Southern California by specializing in twisting comfort food flavors. Our focus is on using local, seasonally sourced ingredients to create dishes that customers will remember. We have opened a couple stores in the region with more locations on the horizon. Our goal remains the same from when the first restaurant opened: to deliver amazing food and ensure our guests are smiling on the way out (and when they come back). We are a growing restaurant concept and are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our family.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef must have passion and dedication for the culinary arts, and share their experience and enthusiasm with the rest of the team. Maintaining high standards for cleanliness, food quality and guest service will be your number 1 priority as our Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef. Recruiting, training, supervising and evaluating the culinary personnel will be maintained by the Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef. Our Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef must have passion and dedication for the culinary arts and share their experience and enthusiasm with the rest of the team. Exemplary leadership abilities are a must to be successful as our Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef. Administrative functions including scheduling, inventory control and understanding of P&L reports will also be the responsibility of the Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef.
- Minimum of 3-5 years current experience as a Sous Chef or Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background; must have KM or Sous Chef experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)