Gecko Hospitality Manchester, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Most Promising Fast-Casual Concept
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? Our growing network of restaurants creates viable spaces for candidates to assume careers in various fields. If you are searching for a place to grow your Restaurant Manager career apply right away and grow with us! Apply Today for our location in Manchester, CT. This Fast Casual Burger Joint will open up 70 new restaurants in less than 2 years and has recently created numerous positions for our top achievers above the General Manager ranks. We are in search of Restaurant Manager Professionals to be part of a growing concept expanding by leaps and bounds with our scratch-made burgers, handcrafted beers and hand-spun milkshakes. With over 200 Fast-Casual Restaurants in the United States and Canada, this fast growing company is striving to be the next leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. We are very proud of the variety of awards recognizing our great food and customers’ satisfaction, and were recently named “America's Most Promising Company” by Forbes magazine in both 2011 & 2013.If you are looking for a career as a Restaurant Manager with tremendous growth potential in the Manchester, CT area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, manage shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Outstanding Internal Promotion Structure
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans with company match
- 2 weeks of paid vacation each year
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager.
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Manchester, CT