Restaurant Manager - Urgent Need
Gecko Hospitality Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Casual American Steakhouse - Apply Now
We are in the market for a Restaurant Manager with solid leadership building skills and high energy in Colorado Springs! As we approach 20 years in business, we have grown from our humble beginnings in Montana to expand not only across the region, but open up several different concepts. Our commitment to hospitality and quality food has fueled our success over the past few years, and has allowed us to start opening restaurants in new markets. We take pride in bringing outstanding food in a casual atmosphere into smaller towns, and our staff is dedicated to keeping the good times going. We aim to raise the bar with each opening, and are always on the lookout for talent who want to make a difference. Apply Today as a Restaurant Manager for our location in Colorado Springs!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: A Restaurant Manager for our company must have innovation, excellent leadership skills and the utmost integrity. It’s imperative we find the best managers available; the success of our company rests on the success of our employees. As a Restaurant Manager you will have several areas of responsibility including but not limited to; guest service, atmosphere, food and beverage quality, food safety, coaching, employee and guest morale, inventory control and training and development. The Restaurant Manager will also assist and work with other team members (other managers, General Manager and Unit Level Employees), to build and increase sales over the previous year while maintaining profitability and without compromising concept integrity.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Colorado Springs, Colorado!
AddressColorado Springs, CO
FoodView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality