Casual Dining-Homemade Pizza
Our Company wants a dynamic Restaurant Manager who is in a position to combine the casual with a sophisticated touch. If this sounds like your style as a Restaurant Manager and you have the ability to bring power and enthusiasm to work with you every day Apply Today for our location in Phoenix Arizona Since our company opened in 1998, we have succeeded more than we ever could have imagined. We now have five locations and are currently looking to expand even more. All five of our locations are family run, making all of our employees apart of the family. Our pizza is homemade and absolutely delicious. Our recipes are all passed down from generations within our family, making us different than other pizza concepts. Our pizzas and pasta dishes are a local favorite. We have even been featured in a popular movie and recognized as “Best Pizza” and “Best Slice” many times. If you have a passion for the industry and are looking to grow in your career, this is a great time to join our famiglia! To become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Phoenix Arizona Apply Today!
Title of Position-Restaurant Manager
Job Description-The Restaurant Manager in this full-time position will work closely with the General Manager and Executive Chef to help oversee day-to-day front of the house operations. To be qualified for this job as the Restaurant Manager, you must be able to create and thrive in a positive, team-orientated environment. Qualified candidates will have extensive knowledge of wine, beer, and service. A strong presence as the Restaurant Manager on the floor is necessary. Coaching and training of the staff are daily activities as well as exceptional administrative skills and an understanding of all restaurant operations.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Vacation And Paid Time Off
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Today-Restaurant Manager-located in Phoenix Arizona
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Paul Ciulla