Full Service - Immediate Need
We are searching for a Restaurant Manager who will be happy to contribute to the overall diversity, creativity and achievements of our company. The Restaurant Manager will be the leader ensuring we are all working together to satisfy one mission: to leave every guest satisfied each and every time! Since our first restaurant opened up in the mid 70’s, our loyal customers have been able to count on us for freshness. Whether it’s the beer we serve or the from-scratch entrees that come out of our kitchen, we aim to give our guests high quality meals that the entire family can enjoy. We have earned our success by valuing our customers and what they want over what every other restaurant is doing. With locations across the country and more on the way, we want to be there for customers when hunger calls. If you would like to take advantage of this exciting career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager for our location in Rogers, Arkansas, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will oversee the operations of the restaurant, guarantee high standards of customer service and profitability while strictly sticking with the policies and procedures our company has in place. The Restaurant Manager will interview, hire and train all hourly personnel, practice safe food handling procedures and enforce safety procedures in the restaurant as well as communicate all employee issues/complaints to the management team through the Red Book or one-on-one's. The Restaurant Manager will write schedules based on performance, strictly follow company cash handling procedures, and complete performance reviews on hourly employees.
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacations
- Growth Potential
- Bonus Structure
- Minimum of 2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience at a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Rogers, Arkansas!