Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager
Stable Growing Company Fast Casual Operation
*Our company is searching for an energetic Manager with the leadership expertise and communication skills to make a day at work both productive and enjoyable! Our belief is not only quality food but quality of life for our staff and our community. We believe in respecting and giving back to our community. We’re involved with numerous local programs and fundraising that will help improve lives inside our local community. We also provide a stand-out training and development program to our personnel and managers to provide endless advancement opportunity. Our company continues to grow rapidly and we’re looking for a capable General Manager that’s interested in developing and growing with us. *This is a fantastic opportunity with an abundance of advancement opportunity as our Restaurant Manager. Apply Today for our location in Milwaukee, WI.
*Title of Position: Restaurant Manager or Asst. Manager
Job Description:* The Managers will be accountable for the overall functions of the entire restaurant. Selecting, training and coaching our employees in addition to counseling when necessary will be expected of our Manager. The Manager will establish the overall tone for the restaurant so a positive approach and professional demeanor must be maintained at all times. The capability to make the correct decision quickly will be a great attribute for our General Manager. As the Manager, it's necessary that you possess outstanding leadership qualities. The Manager is the leading Go-To person for the restaurant. Administrative needs as well as cash management functions are the responsibility of the Manager with the regular support of the management team. Our Manager will devote time and energy to training and developing the management team to have an understanding of scheduling, P&L, and budgeting.
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Programs
* Growth Potential and Advancement Opportunities
* Outstanding Training Program
* This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Manager or AGM or General Manager in a high volume environment
* Managers must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
* The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
* Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
* The General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
*Apply Now- Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager located in Milwaukee, WI.*