Restaurant Manager - 917432
Gecko Hospitality Newport News, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Restaurant General Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Newport News, Virginia.
New restaurant opening
Salaries for all management $65,000 - $77,500
Full benefits and PTO
This is a vibrant, eclectic full-service restaurant operation with a unique theme.
Qualified General Managers will have 2 or more years experience at the GM level with annual sales revenue above $2M.
Experience in a scratch kitchen, premium casual setting with both lunch and dinner service.
The General Manager will report to the concept Director of Operations and be comfortable running the operation with minimal supervision.
If you have experience in either a corporate/franchise or reputable independent then this could be an excellent opportunity.
Premium base salary, bonus, benefits, and full training.
Requires strong P&L, leadership, guest service, and team development.
The brand is growing providing very realistic career opportunities above a single unit.
For more specific information on this opening please send your resume by return email to
Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
AddressNewport News, VA
FoodView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality