Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Casual Theme - High Volume Concept
Each restaurant chain has a story, and ours is rich with tradition. For decades we’ve been committed to providing our guests international flavors they wouldn’t ordinarily find at the local restaurant. Our staff exudes passion about our food and taking care of guests. We prepare all our meals from-scratch, giving customers a noticeable difference when they take their first bite. With an eye on opening more stores and entering new markets, we’re always seeking talented Restaurant Managers that want to take the next step up in their careers.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: As the heart of the Kitchen, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager is the culinary expert who keeps our Kitchen in perfect operating order. This person will be responsible for recruiting, developing and supervising a professional alliance of Back of The House employees. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be able to consistently sustain or surpass the standard of food safety and quality to insure the guest a superb experience every visit. Working with the Executive Kitchen Manager, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager will set department goals and oversee the execution of those goals through mentoring, supervising staff during shift, creating enthusiasm and energy about reaching the desired goals. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will additionally be responsible for administrative duties, including but not limited to: reporting on cost control, food waste, and food production, maintaining employee files and communicating with vendors.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Aggressive Bonus Structure
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Newark, Delaware!