Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Gecko Hospitality Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Immediate Need - Now Hiring
For over 30 years, we have been the place people in the community can count on for a great meal and quality service. We make sure to pay attention to the little things, like the extra spice to make your entrée kick, and seek new ways to enhance our menu. Though our roots are in the south, we’ve slowly started our expansion and now have restaurants across the country. Our success and continued growth wouldn’t be possible without our dedicated customers along with our talented Management staff.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager is to ensure quality culinary dishes are served on schedule, and to see issues resolved when they happen. Therefore, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager is responsible for approving all prepared food items leaving the kitchen. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager is expected to modify and develop new menus as needed so they remain effective for the purposes of creating continued culinary pull to the restaurant. In addition, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager also performs numerous administrative tasks, including ordering supplies, and reporting to the General Manager. The right Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidate will be able to effectively train and manage kitchen staff and supervise/coordinate all associated culinary activities; estimate food usage and purchase food; choose and develop recipes; standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality; establish presentation technique and quality standards; plan and price menus; ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Potential
- Apply today for this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position for more info!
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Little Rock, Arkansas!
AddressLittle Rock, AR
FoodView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality