If you’re looking for a purpose and not just a job, we want you!
We want to inspire our guests to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Hire the best people, use the best ingredients and blend with a purpose!
As a dynamic, rapidly growing company, we are looking for a purpose-driven General Manager to join our expanding team and become an ultimate ambassador of our new concept. In this role, you will be charged with creating a highly productive environment focusing on building a motivated team, ensuring an extraordinary guest experience and balancing other priorities, focusing on strategic, operational and leadership excellence. As the role will evolve over time, the successful candidate will show curiosity in the business, demonstrate willingness to take on new challenges, and lift our team by developing additional skills to assist and support our purpose.
- Hire, develop, and lead the team at your store to provide a great guest experience and fulfill our mission to inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Use operational tools such as Profit and Loss Statement, Business Review, Cash Management, Log Labor Matrix, and Inventory Management tools to achieve Operational Excellence.
- Maintain relationships with vendors (inventory management, shipments, etc.)
- Review store environment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement and adjust accordingly.
- Manage cash activities for the store (daily deposits, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with food safety guidelines in your store at all times.
- Own and promote brand standards in alignment with our vision.
- Ensure store appearance and cleanliness is upheld and consistent with our standards.
- Develop local store marketing plans to support brand initiatives, including initiating community outreach through marketing and special events.
Specific Job Requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - you are energized by working with people, both guests and your team
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote our culture and values
- Discover and respond to customer needs.
- A hands-on approach to management
- The desire to be coached and mentored - you see potential in yourself and enjoy growing that potential
- An eye for detail - you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, or the extra touch can make all the difference
- Ability to coordinate communication across diverse work groups.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Restaurant General Manager.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and POS functionality.
- Experience with OSHA, EEOC and other federal and state laws and local statutes.
- ServSafe Certification.