Best Global Quick Service Brand
This is it. It’s time you join a company that will give you the tools to learn, grow and become what you want to be - both personally and professionally! This industry leading Quick Service Concept is filled with great people, and right now we are searching for experienced General Manager Professionals to help lead our team. If you are a current General Manager interested in growing and advancing your professional career, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been in search of! We are the leading global food service organization in the world with more than 35,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Our company is determined to continuously improve both socially and environmental, all while striving towards a sustainable future - for our company and the communities around us. We've won many awards through the years: “2013 #7 Best Global Brand”, Interbrand; “2013 #8 Best Company for Leadership”, Hay Group; and “2010 Greenest Companies”, Newsweek.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager helps direct the daily operations of our establishments. Our General Manager will oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our General Manager will play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, along with, their retention. As a General Manager, you would be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
· Competitive Wages
· Monthly Bonus Programs based on Restaurant Performance
· Medical/Dental/Vision Programs
· 401(K) Match Annually
· Growth Opportunities and Advancement
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
· The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must posses