Restaurant District Manager - Multi-Unit Manager
Do you have what it takes to manage a group of restaurants? Our company is searching for a passionate District Manager who is an outstanding motivator with the passion and drive to exceed expectations. Our intensive training at our corporate facilities will encourage the District Manager to optimize their potential and generate enthusiasm through confidence and ingenuity. If you’re searching for a lifetime career- SEARCH NO FURTHER! Apply now as a District Manager in the Gulfport, MS area.
Being our District Manager means working hands-on inside our restaurants and executing our extremely high standards to keeping our customers coming back. Our District Manager will work closely with the areas General Managers to create a strong group of professionals through recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development. We expect our District Manager to utilize their training and coaching abilities in order to create teams that consistently achieve results and strive for more. We promise our customers food quality, hospitality and friendliness in our restaurants and we train our staff to deliver on our promises. A strong leader will ensure that our restaurants are meeting financial and sales goals as well as complying with safety, health and security regulations. The District Manager works day-to-day with minimal supervision.
· Competitive Salary
· Performance Bonuses
· Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
· 401 (K) With Company Match
· Fleet Car Program
· Paid Vacation
· Unlimited Growth Potential
· The District Manager should posses 3+ years of multi-unit restaurant management experience
· A passion for developing and mentoring people is a must for District Manager
· The District Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
· The District Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and quest orientated philosophy
· The District Manager should have open availability
Apply Now-District Manager located in Gulfport, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!