Quick Service Restaurant
We are in search of an Assistant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the Assistant Manager of this quick service establishment, Apply Today for our location in Columbia, SC. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Assistant Management professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Columbia, SC.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Assistant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Assistant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
• Competitive Compensation
• Insurance Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Thorough and Ongoing Training
• The Assistant Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
• The Assistant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
• The Assistant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
• The Assistant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
• The Assistant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now- Assistant Manager located in Columbia, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Our national network consists of 38 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices