Restaurant Assistant Manager
FULL SERVICE RESTAURANTS
FULL SERVICE/HEAVY BAR RESTAURANTS
FULL SERVICE/FAMILY DINING RESTAURANTS
MANY DIFFERENT FULL SERVICE CONCEPTS
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY AND INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!
We Are Searching For A Diligent Restaurant Assistant Manager With Extremely High Standards, Enthusiasm For Hospitality And Exemplary Team Building Skills. If This Sounds Like Your Style as an Assistant Manager, We Would Like To Learn More About You! If you would like to be the Restaurant Assistant Manager of an international leader of the industry and have the opportunity to build your own career, this may be the best opportunity to get started! Apply Today for our location in Athens, GA.
Title of Position – Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: We are searching a Restaurant Assistant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Restaurant Assistant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Industry Competitive Salaries
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Including Medical/Dental/Life/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Assistant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Restaurant Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager located in Athens, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume