Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Fast Casual - Growth Potential
Our company is searching for a Professional Restaurant Assistant General Manager with strong team building skills to act as our Brand Ambassador for our location in Davie, FL. If you would like an amazing opportunity as a Restaurant Manager to lead a phenomenal team of hospitality professionals Apply Today! As a Restaurant Assistant Manager, it is rare to come across and manage a completely new fast-casual concept. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of our Management team in Davie, FL.
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Communicates, evaluates and documents team member performance as assigned. Assists in controlling P&L. Additionally, proper inventory control and staffing levels as dictated by daily sales. The Manager will handle cash procedures and oversee and complete daily financial paperwork. As a Restaurant Manager you should have these required skills: Excellent training skills Ability to open/close, Ability to motivate the staff to excel in the execution of their positions.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager located in Davie, FL.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to SouthFL@GeckoHospitality.com