Casual Theme – Legendary Concept
Seeking energetic, dynamic Restaurant Manager who knows how to balance creating a fun experience and maintaining an effective and efficient team of customer service oriented professionals. If this sound like the kind of Restaurant Manager position for you, Apply Immediately for our location in Atlantic City NJ. Our Company is a casual dining-American cuisine restaurant chain founded in 1985. We use only the freshest ingredients available. Fun and relaxation are the mission or our founder and we take that very seriously around here. The right Restaurant Manager for this position will be energetic and engaging, this person will be able to create a laid back easy feel. There are over 20 locations in tourist destinations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, six island locations throughout the Caribbean as well as a newly opened site in Australia since September 2012. Don’t Delay, Apply Today!
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As our Restaurant Manager you must being a positive attitude to work every day and set high standards for your team members. The right candidate will be able to delegate with enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude. Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve any staff or guest conflicts effectively. The Restaurant Manager will know how to create a strong and effective team and guide them towards common goals. Additionally, the right candidate optimizes profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs through a thorough knowledge of P&L management. Forecasting and preparing work schedules to meet operational needs, conducting meetings with staff, and upholding all opening and closing procedures.
· Industry competitive salary
· Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
· Paid vacation
· Paid sick time
· Long / short term disability
· A fantastic work environment
· The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
· A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Atlantic City NJ
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume