Are you a jack of all trades? Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager who can do plumbing, electric, reintegration and manage the maintenance team? Do you want the ability to grow within?
Restaurant Maintenance Manager
Our Restaurant company is looking to hire a skilled maintenance worker in the Boston area! The ideal candidate would possess excellent plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and refrigeration skills. Ideally, a candidate would also have a knowledge of restaurant equipment and be highly organized with the ability to prioritize dispatched work orders. A jack of all trades. Candidates must be able to share “on-call” duties for nights and weekends.
- Create schedules for on going maintenance
- Oversee multiple locations to provide a safe, clean, and well maintained environment.
- Maintain good relationships with restaurant employees, managers, and corporate staff.
- Satisfy all work orders and requests from the corporate office in Boston in in a timely manner
- Regularly and proactively inspect grounds, plumbing, electrical fixtures and outlets, kitchen equipment and the buildings for preventative measures
- Make repairs as necessary, even when not on dispatch sheet
- Take on-call emergencies and weekend shifts when needed
- Ability to read and interpret documents including but not limited to safety procedures and laws, operating instructions, safety and procedure manuals, and dispatched work orders.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations
- Candidate with a background in restaurant equipment is required.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check
- HVAC and refrigeration experience is REQUIRED (If you do not have relevant experience then you will not be considered for this position)
- **REQUIRED** Clean driving record and background
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for technicians
- Paid vacation
- Hands on training program
- Requires you can travel to Florida for 2 solid weeks of training.
Apply Now - Maintenance Worker in the Lowell, MA area
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com