Casual Dining – Legendary Mexican Food
We’re in search of a Kitchen Manager who will help us carry on our rich history of authentic innovation, and revel in a never-ending exploration of fresh new tastes sights and smells! We serve up delicious simplicity in a casual but energized environment where it’s all about the food. Our goal is always to provide guests with an exceptional Mexican dining experience by providing fresh, superior quality; crave able products prepared to order and delivered in a clean, friendly and festive environment. We also provide our Team Members and Restaurant Managers with rewarding employment opportunities for growth. We’re confident about our company’s future and we understand the need to hire the very best and brightest Restaurant Manager Professionals to meet our long-term objectives. When the Kitchen Manager demonstrates effective leadership by achieving consistent results, they will have ample opportunity to maximize their development opportunities. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a Kitchen Manager in South San Francisco, CA.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will demonstrate leadership and expertise in all areas of the kitchen and be responsible for all culinary operations. This Kitchen Manager will be responsible for selecting, hiring, training, supervising, and developing the culinary staff members. We love to promote from within which means you must be capable of developing hourly team members. The Kitchen Manager will manage day-to-day shifts, oversee food inventories and labor, closely monitor all safety and sanitation procedures, keep all equipment in shipshape, and help every employee provide guests with top-quality food that’s always perfectly prepared and presented.
· 401K plan
· Paid Vacation
· Broad choice of health care options for Medical, Dental and Vision, with a variety of coverage and premiums to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
· Meal discounts and quarterly allowance to entertain friends and family
· Company paid life insurance; also take advantage of our low group rates to purchase additional life insurance for you or your spouse
· Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
· Performance Based Bonuses reward your ability to build sales and deliver profits. Managers have an opportunity to earn bonus monthly.
· Advancement Opportunities, Managers who consistently deliver results will have the opportunity to fast track into General Manager and Regional Director Positions.
· 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
· The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
· Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in South San Francisco, CA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org