Kitchen Manager | Great Compensation and Benefits | Great Advancement Opportunities
- $55,000 to $66,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
High Volume High Compensation
Our Kitchen Managers are tasked with recruiting, hiring, training and consistently motivating our kitchen teams. The Kitchen manager in Albuqerque, New Mexico is expected to keep a well-balanced budget, introduce new and innovative approaches to solutions and maintain a collaborative, team-centric and clean work environment. Apply now to be our next Kitchen Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico
What makes a great Kitchen Manager?
- 21 years + of age
- 3+ years of restaurant/hospitality & management of cost of goods sold and labor management
- Ability to cultivate a positive working environment for all team members
- A keen eye and attention to detail, organization, and guest satisfaction
- The ability to see talent in others, and to inspire and teach throughout challenges
- Proven Leadership Capabilities
- 3+ Years of Experience in High Volume Restaurant/Hospitality
- 3+ Years of Experience in High Volume Management of Cost of Goods Sold & Labor
- High Volume experience ($2-5M+) in Full Service/ Casual Dining Concept
- Full service Kitchen Manager experience
- P&L and Inventory Management experience
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Developing and inspiring a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guests expectations leading to a revenue generating department
- Engaging kitchen service focused team members through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious development efforts
- Displaying your financial skills by summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses; measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives
- Exhibiting our core values through creating innovative improvements and collaborating with others while being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely results
- Embracing teamwork while encouraging others to do the same
Why should you join our team as a Kitchen manager?
- Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Surgery Plus, Express-scripts, Hospital Indemnity, Accidental, Critical illness, Prepaid Legal, Identify Theft protection, Pet Insurance, Short Term & Long Term disability insurance, Life Insurance, HSA)
- 401k with 50% Match Educational Opportunities (Free GED, Tuition Reimbursement, University partnerships)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Home/ Auto Insurance discounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 5 days after 6 months, 8 days after 1 year
- Free food while working 50% off food and activities when visiting after work or on their day off
- Free All-you-can-play video games for you and your family
- 50-55 hour work weeks
- Flexible schedules (made one month in advance)
- Open 365 days a year
- Must have open availability including : Mornings, Nights and Weekends Typical Work Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday (Wed & Thr: Open, Fri-Sun: Mids)
Get Ready, It's a FAST paced environment, if you enjoy working hard and playing hard this is the place for you. If you want to coast, this high-speed ride isn't for you.
If you would like to be considered for this job in Albuquerque, New Mexico email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Gecko HospitalityAlbuquerque, NM
FoodView All Gecko Hospitality Jobs
Get fresh Kitchen Manager | Great Compensation and Benefits | Great Advancement Opportunities jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.