- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Housekeeper Manager Supervisor/Manager looking for a fulfilling career with an industry leading hotel? Do you have what it takes to lead employees to success? If this sounds like the position for you, apply to join our team at our location in Reno, NV. Our history of hospitality continues to inspire us to always provide a warm and inviting experience for our guests. Our hotel is designed with comfort, function and welcoming amenities in mind for our guests to work and rest better. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, apply today at our location in Reno, NV.?This is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Title of Position: Housekeeping Manager
Job Description:? As a highly visible member of the propertys Leadership Team, the Housekeeping Manager serves as a key support resource to the operation. Working in close partnership with other department heads, the Housekeeping Manager will ensure that the highest standards for cleanliness, safety and sanitation are maintained throughout the hotel. The Housekeeping Manager will be accountable for managing and coordinating the resources, tasks, requirements, systems and processes related to housekeeping and laundry operations, as well as creating an energized and positive work environment that results in the delivery of exceptional guest service.
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Bonus Program
· The Housekeeping Manager must be able to move, lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing less than or equal to 25 lbs. without assistance
· The Housekeeping Manager position requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Rooms and Housekeeping departments
· Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Housekeeping Manager
· The Housekeeping Manager must have schedule flexibility and able to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· The Housekeeping Manager must have a minimum of 4 years hotel experience in all aspects of housekeeping and a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
Apply Now Housekeeping Manager located in Reno, NV
HousekeepingView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality