Are you a Housekeeping Manager looking for a fulfilling career with a great property? Do you have what it takes to lead employees to success? If this sounds like the position for you, apply to join our team at our location in Duluth, Minnesota. With an unprecedented commitment to excellence, dedication and respect, our team of experienced professionals have made our hotel one of the area’s most well respected hotels. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, Apply Today at our location in Duluth, Minnesota. Do not miss out on this terrific opportunity!
Title of Position: Housekeeping Manager
Job Description: As a highly visible member of the property’s Leadership Team, the Housekeeping Manager serves as a key support resource to the operation. Working in close partnership with other department heads, the Housekeeping Manager will ensure that the highest standards for cleanliness, safety and sanitation are maintained throughout the hotel. The Housekeeping Manager will be accountable for managing and coordinating the resources, tasks, requirements, systems and processes related to housekeeping and laundry operations, and for creating a positive work environment that results in the delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Competitive Salary
- And Many More!
- The Housekeeping Manager must have knowledge of Word Processing software, spreadsheet software and Internet software.
- The Housekeeping Manager ensures adherence to company quality standards by inspecting rooms, including deep cleaning rooms.
- The Housekeeping Manager distributes keys and work assignments to staff.
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Housekeeping Manager.
- The Housekeeping Manager must have schedule flexibility and able to work extended hours including weekends and holidays.
- The Housekeeping Manager must have a minimum of 3 years’ hotel experience in all aspects of housekeeping and a minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Apply Now – Housekeeping Manager located in Duluth, Minnesota.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org