Hotel General Manager
Exciting career opportunities with our property here in the Macon, GA area. We have running history of management, marketing and development of hotels. Our Managers are expected to be entrepreneurial, self-starters that thrive on achieving results well above that of the competition. Responsible for managing the hotel's operation and maintaining established cost, quality and guest service standards in order to ensure superior service and maximize profits and property results. We are seeking a hardworking, dedicated, service/results-oriented professional Hotel General Manager. Don’t miss this great opportunity as our General Manager, Apply Today for our property here in Macon, GA.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, from day-to-day staff management to guest and client relations. The General Manager provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service expectations; maximizing operations, overall guest satisfaction to maximize full profitability. The General Manager must make a daily report showing all income received, rooms rented, rates received for each room and expenses incurred, together with making any other necessary reports to record all income and expenses and to adequately verify the same. The General Manager must agree to comply with all Franchise standards, rules, and regulations as they are presented and informed of them and participate in all marketing and promotional activities as they are presented and informed of the same.
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Major Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Base Salary – ($60,000-70,000) + bonus
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Hotel Manager is necessary for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service related goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Apply Now- General Manager located here in Macon, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email us your resume