Full Service Hotel
Are you a General Manager who is passionate about guest services and experienced in handling large banquets? If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Columbus, Ohio! Our hotel is the perfect choice for business or leisure. From the moment you arrive, our guests’ comfort will be our pleasure. Known for its elegance, class and genuine hospitality, our hotel features over 180 guest rooms, including more than 100 two-room suites. It is a full-service property featuring an upscale casual Restaurant and Lounge, a coffee shop, and banquet facilities. We have a passion for results. Throughout our many years in the hospitality industry, we have proven the ability to deliver service and value. We’re looking for someone who will truly bring our culture to life for each and every guest. Don’t miss this great opportunity as a General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Columbus, Ohio.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue generation, cost control, guest satisfaction and developing employees, while maintaining the integrity of the hotel. The General Manager must exercise independent judgment and models the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The General Manager must also ensure that company policies and procedures including safety, security and health requirements are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner. The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the guest experience from start to finish. If hired, training is a week at our “Company University,” 3 days in Baltimore, Maryland for brand training, and the rest on site with our Regional Director.
· Benefit Packages- Medical, Dental, Vision
· Competitive Salary + Bonuses paid out monthly
· Paid Vacation
· Life Insurance
· The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of all operations
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction are required for the General Manager
· The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results in a high pressure environment
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must have
· Minimum 5 years Full Scale experience as a General Manager is required, but 10+ years in Hotel Management preferred
Apply Now- General Manager located in Columbus, Ohio.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.