We are seeking a Front Office Manager for a Hotel on the beautiful Homestead, Florida.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage Front Office procedures including all customer and staff actions within the Front Desk Reception at the Hotel. This is one of the key department heads in the hotel's management team that reports directly to the General Manager.
This position will make certain that consistent, quality customer service is offered to all hotel and restaurant guests by the Front Desk staff through the implementation of departmental standards. The manager must be proficient and have the ability to supervise and train the staff in each aspect of the Reservation, Check-in and out, Telephone, Security, Safety, Emergency, and Room Masters systems. Maintain an efficient, effective, service orientated department that stands as the communication nucleus of the Inn.
Front Office Manager Core Responsibilities:
- The Front Office Manager works in conjunction with the General Manager regarding monthly financial performance, rates, and yield management, development and implementation of monthly guest packages and room promotions.
- Respond to written guest complaints, participate in special projects.
- The Front Office Manager coordinates with Housekeeping and Maintenance concerning emergency or critical guest room and hotel issues.
- The Front Office Manager expedites Front Desk staff hiring, performance discussion, termination and implement service procedures and objectives.
- Prepare the Front Desk Schedule ensuring adequate coverage of all shifts according to the needs of the Inn. Ensure that weekly time sheets are accurate and approved.
- The Front Office Manager reviews all weekly reservations in Room Masters and troubleshoots entries, then follow-up on specific guest details, room assignments, payments, answer e-mails, etc.
- Coordinate all large party and group reservation bookings, including wedding group rooms ensuring that all pertinent information is passed along to management. Communicate group blocks and contracts with Events Manager.
- Review on-line reservations, assign rooms, determine black-out dates, communicate with company when necessary and complete monthly guest billing.
- The Front Office Manager performs all duties and works shifts at the Front Desk as necessary.
Competitive Salary and Benefits