Gecko Hospitality Wichita, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
Our company is in search of a professional and motivated General Manager with exceptional leadership and communication abilities. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, Apply Today!! Our company is searching for a spirited General Manager to inspire and provide leadership to our culinary staff. Our restaurant is a local favorite, serving delicious and homemade fried chicken and popular fix-ins. Our restaurant is constantly improving our ingredients and menu items, making our fried chicken some of the best in town! We are constantly giving back to our community through fund raising nights and giving back to other local charities. If you are someone who is looking to grow in their career as a General Manager and add to the success of our company, do not miss this opportunity! If you’re a General Manager with the ability to lead our team and provide our guests a memorable experience, then we’re interested in speaking with you. Apply Today to become the General Manager.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will be responsible for all overall operations of the restaurant. Ensuring food and service quality, guest satisfaction and maintenance will be functions as the General Manager. Selecting, training and coaching hourly personnel as well as the management team is expected as our General Manager. Exemplary leadership abilities are essential as our General Manager. It’s vital for our General Manager to set a professional and positive tone for the restaurant at all times. It is also expected that as the General Manager you will conduct performance reviews and frequent line checks to ensure company policies and procedures are being adhered to. Our General Manager will make frequent visits into the dining room to communicate with guests and receive feedback. Administrative duties such as food and labor cost control, product ordering and budgeting- P&L are also functions of the General Manager.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Professional Environment
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the General Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must possess
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial for the organization
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Our General Manager must have strong leadership skills, as they will be leading a team of hospitality professionals daily
Apply Now – General Manager
RetailView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality