Casual Dining – Fresh, Delicious, and Creative
If you are searching for a career opportunity as an Executive Chef with a company that is passionate about great service, creativity and being a part of a progressive, growing culture, then you will be interested in this career opportunity! Apply Today for our location in San Mateo, CA. Our restaurant provides chef-created, seasonally defined menu items with locally sourced ingredients and made-from-scratch recipes. Don’t miss this unique unforgettable, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Executive Chef for our location in San Mateo, CA.
Title of Position – Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following strict food safety guidelines. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Coverage
- Discounted Dining
- Vacation Pay
- The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
Apply Now-Executive Chef located in San Mateo, CA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org