General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager
Hotel Property - Hotel Operations - Growing Hotel
We are in search of a General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager of this establishment, apply today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Competitive Compensation (Up to $65K DOE)
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position you will oversee all property operations at each hotel owned and/or managed by the organization. You will work with the General Manager and management team to ensure guest satisfaction, team member satisfaction and profitability of the hotel.
- Understand the rules and regulations of each brand. Ensure that all brand standards are being met by visiting the hotel.
- Stay abreast of any changes coming to the brand and ensure compliance is met at the property level.
- Work with each hotel’s brand representative to ensure the hotel is functioning to its full potential.
- Ensure the cleanliness and quality thresholds are being met for each hotel.
- Conduct weekly visits to properties to ensure overall operational guidelines are being met.
- Review reporting from the brand with GMs on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Monitor the brand website for guest feedback. Work with each general manager to formulate corrective action plans.
- Monitor the various OTA sites for guest feedback. Work with each general manager to formulate corrective action plans.
- Monitor each buying habits of each hotel and look to streamline into monthly purchasing.
- Work with vendors of each hotel to ensure best possible pricing is being received. Look for ways to trim expenses and eliminate waste.
- Enforce company standards in hotels at all times.
- Effectively manage financial performance while upholding quality standards and maximizing the guest experience.
- Enforce high standards of quality, service excellence and cleanliness throughout the hotels.
- Evaluate the performance of team members in meeting objectives to determine areas of potential cost reduction, improvements or policy changes. Develop action plans and prioritize steps with metrics in place to measure performance when goals are not being met.
- Monitor the brand’s reward programs and make certain the required thresholds are being met.
- Assist with any employee relation issues.
- Participate in monthly P&L calls.
- Evaluate the overall performance of each property and look for ways to streamline the operations.
- Work with the VP of Hotel Operations to develop policies and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Participate in training programs offered by the brands.
- Assist with the facilitating of manager’s meetings.
- Stay abreast of all market trends.
- Stay abreast of all changes taking place in the industry.
- Hold all team members accountable for results.
- Push General Managers to make sound decisions and be proactive vs. reactive.
- Ensure the proper monthly reports are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Monitor daily numbers for each hotel and look for any abnormalities.
- Cultivate an environment where all team members respect and adhere to company standards or integrity and ethics.
- Assist with the opening of new hotels and acquisitions.
- Night and weekend work may be required to meet specific deadlines and commitments. This position will require 3-4 nights travel per week.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Minimum two years hotel general manager experience;
· IHG and Choice brands preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret hotel financial reports
· Computer Skills – basic knowledge required. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
· Must be able to read, speak and communicate effectively in the English language
Apply Now-General Manager / Hotel Task Force Manager located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume