Restaurant General Manager Fast Casual Concept $60-70k+
Des Moines, IA
Award Winning, Growing Concept – Urgent Need
8 Paid Holidays for you to spend with your family.
Hate working National Holidays? Now you don’t have to!
We think spending time with our families is important, so we are closed for 8 National Holidays. New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
In our 15+ years of business, our goal hasn’t strayed. We want to offer the freshest, highest quality meals guests can find on the go. Instead of a vast menu where quality can get lost in the sauce, we’ve focused on a handful of delicious options and concentrate on being the best in the industry. Our success in the South has allowed us to expand across Iowa and the whole country, with more growth on the books! This journey wouldn’t have been possible without our Management teams and hourly crew - we genuinely care about our team and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today for our Restaurant General Manager position in Des Moines, IA
Title of Position - Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of their restaurant and must be an energetic person ready to take the lead as the brand ambassador. The right candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to maintain an energetic, fun and friendly atmosphere among staff and our guests. The Restaurant General Manager must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the Management Team to be able to evaluate work procedures, review standards and respond proactively to the needs of the restaurant. The right Restaurant General Manager will be able to build a strong customer rapport while building profit levels through brand building within the community.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Industry competitive salary
- S/T and L/T disability allowance
- Robust bonus program
- Full training program
- Huge advancement opportunities
- Up to 3 weeks’ vacation/yr
- Closed 8 National Holidays
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in establishments doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Our Restaurant General Manager must have a winning personality!
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Des Moines, IA!