- The Restaurant Manager must bring a positive attitude to work every day and set high standards for everyone on their team.
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to delegate with enthusiasm promoting new ideas and fresh perspective.
- Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve and staff or guest conflicts effectively.
- The Restaurant Manager will know how to create a strong and efficient team and guide them towards one common goal of exceptional customer service and consistent culinary productivity.
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to balance their administrative obligations, handling the finances and P&L of the restaurant while building sales and profits through marketing and advertising.
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of 2+ years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must have strong Bar/Beverage Management experience
- Must be comfortable working outdoors
- Must be comfortable being on your feet for entire shift, running around, bending, lifting, etc.
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and be “in the trenches” with your team.
- The Restaurant Manager should have weekend and holiday availability
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices