Are you looking for a career where you are valued? Our team of hospitality professionals are currently looking for an Executive Sous Chef. Apply today for this position in Miami, FL. Serving hand butchered, dry aged steak in an upscale atmosphere since 1977. We are proud to take residence in some of the largest cities across America, showcasing our talent and unwavering abilities to cook the best steak you have ever had. Join our team to be a part of a growing organization and begin your career as our Executive Sous Chef. Apply Now for this position in Miami, FL.
Job Title: Executive Sous Chef
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Executive Chef is to provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. Other responsibilities include maintaining and upgrading quality standards and production levels, determining time and sequence of cooking operations to meet meal-serving hours and maintains all company standards and those of regulatory agencies. The Executive Chef also promotes safety and sanitation, inspects kitchen, bakers, and cooking areas for cleanliness, maintains sanitation and safe food handling, establishes and maintains safe practices in the kitchen regarding the operation or equipment and is responsible for compliance with waste disposal and recycling policies. In addition, the Executive Chef directs cooks, bakers, salad prep and other kitchen personnel engaged in preparing, cooking and serving food. The Executive Chef evaluates and solves problems, such as the need to substitute items on menus, reusing cooked food and reducing excess waste and spoilage. The Executive Chef is responsible for all kitchen operations with an emphasis on production, supervision of all stations, catering and menu development, and will work closely with the Catering Chef and Catering Director. Other responsibilities include training associates and monitoring all production aspects to ensure compliance with food sanitation techniques, scheduling associates based on business needs and budget considerations, facilitating all areas of service, developing and promoting associates.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- It is preferred that the Executive Sous Chef candidate have a Culinary degree, or equivalent culinary management experience of three to five years
- Our Executive Sous Chef should have previous experience working as an Executive Sous Chef in a high-volume, high-end multifaceted restaurant
- The ideal Executive Sous Chef candidate should have high end catering experience and vast knowledge of current culinary trends
- The Executive Sous Chef must have strong leadership skills and a desire to work with an industry leader
Apply Now – Executive Sous Chef in Miami, FL.