Gecko Hospitality Roanoke, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Limited Select Service
Are you an Executive Housekeeper looking for a fulfilling career with an industry leading hotel management company? Do you have what it takes to lead employees to success? If this sounds like the position for you, apply to join our team at our location in Christiansburg, VA. With properties nationwide, we are looking for an Executive Housekeeper for our newest hotel. Our property boasts limited select service amenities along with exciting opportunities for our employees. Our Company prides itself in achieving superior results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the science of hotel management with the art of hospitality. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, Apply Today at our location in Christiansburg, VA. This is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Title of Position: Executive Housekeeper
Job Description:An Executive Housekeeper is responsible for leading a team to achieve exceptional cleanliness throughout the hotel. The Executive Housekeeper will manage the housekeeping department and ensure all rooms, hallways, and lobbies are clean, as well as ensure that all rooms are stocked, cleaned, and ready for guests on a daily basis.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Incentive Program
- And much more!
- The Executive Housekeeper must have prior supervisory and housekeeping experience is required, preferably in a hospitality setting
- The Executive Housekeeper must have strong initiative and work ethic as well as strong attention to detail, punctuality, reliability and must be able to attend shifts regularly
- The Executive Housekeeper must be customer-service oriented with strong multitasking and organizational skills
- The Executive Housekeeper must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The Executive Housekeeper must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; bilingual a plus
HousekeepingView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality