Our independently owned and operated restaurant is seeking a dynamic Professional Executive Chef who possesses a true passion for the culinary arts and brings it to work daily! If this describes your style as an Executive Chef, Apply Today for our location in Boise, ID! For over 5 years, we have been proud to serve our Boise guests some of the finest meals around! We pay attention to the details and hand-craft every dish to make sure it’s perfect for our guests. Our kitchen staff is passionate about the quality of the meals we serve; in addition to traditional classics we also offer selections for those who watch what they eat. On top of our delicious, from-scratch menu, we feature several selections of wines and spirits to compliment your experience. If you are searching for an Executive Chef position where you can show off your strengths and establish a home for yourself in the Boise community, Apply Today!
Job Description: Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The Executive Chef must obtain a strong passion for the hospitality industry and work every single shift to ensure an exceptional dining experience. The Executive Chef in this position must set the bar high to create the finest dishes and uphold food safety guidelines. Food and labor costs, along with building sales and guest counts will be a huge portion of the Executive Chef's job description.
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Monthly Bonus
- Gym Membership
- 5 Day Work Weeks
- Research & Development Allowance
- Comp privileges at company owned restaurants
- Part of a great culture at one of the busiest independent restaurant companies in Boise, ID
- Minimum of 4-5 years of current Executive Chef experience in an Upscale concept
- High volume background - must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and development of staff
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.
- Scratch kitchen with Italian menu background preferred