Our Company is searching for a Professional Sous Chef who is passionate and creative. If this sounds like the type of Sous Chef position you have been searching for, Apply Immediately for our location in Atlanta, GA. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Apply Today for our location in Atlanta, GA.
Title of Position – Sous Chef
Job Description: The Sous Chef is the Executive Chef’s right hand person, making sure all menu items are executed with excellence 100% of the time. If there are occasions when the Executive Chef is unable to work, the Sous Chef assumes all duties normally designated to the Executive Chef. The Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef by contributing to building top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of competitively superior team members and guest experience. The Sous Chef position was designed to help lead the team of kitchen professionals to deliver high quality, great tasting food, proper food safety procedures and profitability. The Sous Chef has to be a problem solver, ready to come up with on the spot solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen. The Sous Chef is often in charge of training new employees, as well.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Three plus years of culinary management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A requirement for the Sous Chef is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Sous Chef must be proficient in achieving financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Sous Chef should possess
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Sous Chef located in Atlanta, GA