GENERAL MANAGER / DISTRICT MANAGER
FULL SERVICE – SCRATCH KITCHEN AND POLISHED BAR & RESTAURANT
Up to $115K DOE PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
Relocate today - Relocation Packages Available
Our vision is to create exceptional guest experience by delivering outstanding hospitality and distinctive value to all our guests. We are looking for a General Manager to join our management team in the Sioux Falls area. From managing staff and financials to ensuring a world-class dining experience for our customers, your leadership skills and outgoing personality will be the key to the continued success of our well-known and popular brand. Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, you've come to the right place.
We currently have a hot opportunity for a Restaurant General Manager. This person should have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
Our General Manager is responsible for developing and operating a cost effective operation which exceeds guest expectations through the service of high quality food and beverages in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Our General Manager has overall responsibility for all aspects of the operation; in particular as related to sales, profit and the development of people.
- Developing a yearly store budget for review by the Operations team
- Monitoring and maintaining all cost control centers; further development of cost savings programs and strong follow through on all systems which are in place
- Analyzing monthly Profit and Loss statements, developing accurate plans from them, implementing them and following through on plans
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate staffing levels and remaining abreast of any changes which may impact staffing needs
- Overseeing all aspects of purchasing within the operation
- Regular discussions of guest and staff feedback regarding food and beverages with the appropriate party
- Daily walk through of the operation to determine areas which need attention or repair
- Working directly with our clients to communicate our needs as well as ensure the Client needs are being maintained and/or exceeded. Our expectation is that the GM meets regularly with their clients to keep them abreast of all aspects of the business and performs Quarterly Client Reviews, to outline our financial and operational results.
- Competitive base salaries
- Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
- Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
- Initial stock option offerings for General Manager and Executive Chefs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
- 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Paid vacation in your first year of employment
- Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
- Relocation allowances for Managers (where applicable)
- 3 plus years General Management Restaurant experience
- A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Experience in a Casual Dining a plus
- Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications a plus
- Superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team and labor
- Outgoing personality
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume