District Manager - Fast Casual Theme - ntx
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is seeking a professional, motivated and passionate District Manager to build sales and create a positive experience for everyone that walks through our doors. Do you have the passion and drive to lead our team to success as our District Manager? We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented District Managers to make their mark! Dont miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as our District Manager in Dallas, Texas.
Title of Position: District Manager
Job Description: As the District Manager you will be responsible for all overall operations of multiple restaurant locations. Recruiting, training and coaching the personnel as well as counseling and terminating will be the responsibility of the District Manager. Our District Manager will ensure policies and procedures are consistently followed according to company policy. Our District Manager will also ensure standards are met in health, safety, and security areas or our operations. Responsibilities of this position also include administrative and working hands on with the Management Team in maintaining a fully staffed restaurant. Excellent leadership skills, communication abilities and a passion for excellence will prepare the District Manager for a successful career with our company.The District Manager will be responsible for analyzing financials and building profit.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- The District Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the District Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years experience as a District Manager
Apply Now - District Manager located in Dallas, Texas
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brandon Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get fresh Casual Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!