Director of Operations
Restaurant Industry Professional and Leader
Our company is in search of a professional, customer-centric, organized Director of Operations who shares our commitment to outstanding food quality and service excellence. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a privately held, family owned company that works alongside many different restaurants. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as our Director of Operations in Pittsburgh, PA.
Making certain all budget and financial projections are achieved, recruiting and retaining top quality management candidates, developing continuous training and development systems to enhance staff performance and delivery of customer service and ensure that appropriate staffing levels are achieved are some of the things we want our Director of Operations to oversee. The Director of Operations will also supervise procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment and conduct audits to guarantee compliance with labor and safety regulations. The Director of Operations will act as a liaison between corporate and franchisees making certain all franchise restaurants preserve the standards of operation established by the corporate office.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
· The Director of Operations must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees and controlling costs
· The Director of Operations must have a minimum of 3 years’ Multi-Unit Management experience
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Director of Operations
· The Director of Operations must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The Director of Operations must have excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills
Apply Now-Director of Operations located in Pittsburg, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email you resume