Director Of Operations - Expanding Coffee Cafe Concept
Gecko Hospitality Oxnard, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the role:
Coffee Cafe Operations Director – Scaling Organization Expanding in Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.
Base Salary Target: $80, 000 - $100, 000+
We have an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with extensive experience gained in the coffee shop sector in an operations based role.
Our F&B family is looking to expand so we need a strong new-store opening operations manager to help us achieve that goal.
As our Operations Director, you will be responsible for launching new locations as well as formulating and executing strategies that will drive operational excellence, grow innovative leaders, and impact local communities.
Key responsibilities as the US Operations Director:
- Overseeing the multiple current units and business development of future locations.
- Influence the strategic vision and direction of business functions, coordinate and facilitate discussions with senior leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to test, refine and perfect mid-long term strategies
- Collaborate with store build team to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to open, grow and manage a regional portfolio of stores in alignment with the Company’s business objectives
- Leverage capability off cross-functional teams to lead, track and improve operational results on the unit store level as well as regional level
- Develop, implement and refine store operation SOP and evaluation systems to drive impact in key operation metrics and talent retention & promotion
- Managing operational budgets and financial reporting
- Foster organizational health by developing a team of leaders, enhancing cross functional collaboration and building deeper ties with the community
- Observe, adapt and improve operational tactics to constant shifting business trends, consumer preference and evolving laws & regulations landscape?
- Liaison with suppliers
- Plus much, much more!
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of retail and/or cafe management experience directing multiple teams, P&L, inventory, operational and customer service
- 7+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching to support team members to achieve partner, business and customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in a similar Operations role for a coffee shop chain; or experience in cross-functional collaboration, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations
- Strategic thinker, adept at driving business forward
- Highly organized, proactive and meticulous
- Excellent negotiation and business development skills
- Strong reporting and budget management experience
- A born leader eager to succeed
- Minimum educational requirement: BA or higher
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity! If you’re looking for an exciting position with an international organization that is ready to grow, where you can manage the operations then this could be it! We offer competitive compensation, incredible growth opportunities, and a great team vision towards success.
If you have the operations experience and skills we’re looking for then we absolutely want to hear from you! Don’t hesitate, submit your resume ASAP for our Director of Operations role in Oxnard, CA
Our dedicated hospitality team of recruiters have spent over 50 years collectively in F&B operations, and now help other companies attract the top talent. If you have drive, like to have fun at work but also tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, we want to discuss opportunities with you TODAY!
BusinessView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality