Assistant General Manager
QSR- Outstanding Community Service
We are currently hiring fun-loving, hard-working Assistant General Manager Professionals who are talented individuals with a commitment to quality and customer service. Do not miss this amazing opportunity. Apply now in Anderson, SC. At our QSR Chain, we’re like family, where we truly value and treat all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you would like to be the Assistant General Manager for an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! This Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant General Manager that gives back in the Anderson, SC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The Assistant General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
· Aggressive compensation
· Bonus Potential
· On-going performance evaluations
· Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
· The Assistant General Manager must have at least 3 years of experience working as a QSR manager
· The Assistant General Manager must be able to work weekends as well as evenings
· Our Assistant General manager should have a passion and desire to serve others and provide true hospitality
· The Assistant General Manager must represent the company outside of the work environment and be a true brand representative
Apply Now- Assistant General Manager in Anderson, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume