Restaurant General Manager
Fast Casual - New Fresh Organic Concept
We are searching for a Professional General Manager who is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and would like to share their passion with the community! If this sounds like you, this is the perfect opportunity, Apply Today for our location in Newmarket. We have a dream of creating a distinctive product with local organic ingredients, consistent quality, and flavor that appeals to health-conscious and gourmet consumers. This is a new concept for our company of successful restaurant brands in the Fast Casual sector. Our Company of over 35 brands has developed a culture where everyone helps each other as a team and the number one focus is taking care of the guest. This new and exciting concept will pride ourselves on providing completely organic menu in a relaxed yet stylish atmosphere. Our General Manager should be energetic, ambitious, and always be focused on his/her team members creating and serving fresh fruit and veggie smoothies, fruit bowls, smoothie bowls, acai bowls and freshly squeezed juices. Nearly all our products are certified and come from local producers. If you’re a General Manager who would like to work with a community-oriented Company, Apply Immediately for our location in Newmarket!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: To become a successful General Manager for our corporation, you have to be an individual, comfortable leading a team of other Managers, and pride yourself on strong leadership talents, demonstrate imaginative suggestions and have an unparalleled enthusiasm with regard to work. The General Manager in this position will provide employees with tools needed to give our guests the fantastic service they’ve come to anticipate from us. The General Manager will identify the talents and job performance of all staff members while supervising training and development programs, and adhering to our “Pleasing People Philosophy”.
· Industry Competitive Salary 60 - 70K
· Medical / Dental Insurance Package Options
· Paid Vacation
· A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
· High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
· A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
· The General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievements of solid results
· The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – General Manager located in Newmarket area
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com